Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dry at Night?

Collin has been potty-trained during the day for over a year now.  He still wears a Pull Up at night because he is usually wet in the morning.  We have tried a few times to wear underwear, limit his water intake before bed and even go to the potty...but he still wets during the night.  I have not pressured him to go potty at night but have mentioned it to him and told him what Daddy and I do if we need to go potty while we are sleeping.  There have been occasions that he is dry in the morning and we tell him how great that is.  Still.....most of the time, he is wet in the morning.......until this past weekend. 

Sunday, he woke up with a dry diaper and was so proud that he told Daddy and Grandma H.  Monday night and last night, he woke up after midnight to use the potty.  I have NEVER heard him do this before.  I knew he did it because he came to wake me up to let me know that he needed to go potty. I guess he needed me there "just in case" because he did it all by himself.  I tucked him back in bed and then he went back to sleep.  Maybe he is starting to figure this out.  I won't get too excited just yet but stay tuned.....

No comments: