Thursday, June 16, 2011

Good Morning Puppy

Collin still loves to pretend that he is a puppy.  This morning, I woke up early so I could be at work a little earlier today.  It's packed with meetings and calls so I wanted to get a head start.  I was leaving the bathroom to get ready to leave the house and I noticed that a cute, awake little boy was laying on my side of the bed holding Monkey. 

Mommy:  "Good morning, Collin, I was not expecting to see you there." 
Collin (aka Puppy):  "I am not Collin.  I am Puppy." 
Mommy:  "Well, in that case, can I get a kiss from Puppy?" 
Puppy:  "Yes" and then Puppy started to pant

I leaned in for a kiss and got a lick on my face.  I was somewhat expecting this and prepared to have some of my makeup licked off.  Puppy got out of my bed and then crawled behind me while I walked to the living room.  Puppy must have still been partly asleep because he collapsed twice while crawling.  When I was getting ready to leave, he was still Puppy so I got another lick on the face.

No comments: