Monday, June 6, 2011

Potty Training at Night Update

Collin is getting out of bed more during the night to go potty.  He has woken me up a few times to help him (meaning watch him but he can do it himself) and then tuck him back in bed.  While at Mimi's house Saturday night, he did the same thing to her.  She says:

Collin spent the night and had a dry pullup on for the first time at my house. He snored in the beginning so I watched some TV and came back.  For my first time, he woke up in middle of night and went to potty.

When he took a nap with me Saturday, he woke up after an hour and said he had to go potty.  He did get up and go potty but was not tired anymore and did not go back to sleep.  I was really happy about him getting up but could have used an extra 20 minutes of sleep.  I was really tired for some reason.  ;)

No comments: