Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Collin...and Mommy

Collin is doing wonderful today. He is getting more from me when he nurses (from 1.5 to 2 ounces) which makes me happy. I do still have to pump and feed him a bottle because he is still hungry after he nurses. We are getting there though. He did not used to get that much from nursing. I think his mouth is feeling better now that the thrush is cleared up so he will slowly get more from nursing. Yeah, I won't have to pump as much.

Since he is eating enough to be content, he is a happy baby and is not very fussy between nursing. He stays alert more and let's grandma Holmes and I play with him......and pick on him. Hey, I cannot help it.

He did well last night again. He went at least 4 to 5 hours between being hungry after 11pm. Grandma Holmes did have to get him out of his crib a few times because he woke up and was a little fussy. She was able to calm him down and he quickly went back to sleep.....as long as she was laying next to him. I am in trouble when she leaves.....and so is she. hahaha

No comments: