Tuesday, September 11, 2007

All Three of Us

Chris was home most of the day so we got to hang out as a family. After breakfast (at 11:30am), we went for a walk for about 30 minutes. Collin and I really like these walks because we get outside and away from the house. Chris made lunch and then we all took naps (yes!).

Last night, Collin did not want to sleep much. He was awake from 10am until 4:30am. I had him during this time. Fortunately, he did not cry much but did not want to go to sleep either. I read 4 of his books to him which helped a little. He really liked Puff the Magic Dragon that grandma Holmes brought with her when she came to visit. I think he liked it because I sang the book to him instead of reading he. He really likes singing (Chris sang to him everyday while we were still in the hospital). I feed him during this time too which I thought would help put him to sleep but it did not. At least he is latching on and eating much better these days.

No comments: