Saturday, September 15, 2007

Nights

The nights with Collin are getting better and better. He is still awake for some of the time (usually after the 3am nursing session) but he is not usually crying during this time like he has the previous nights. He is wide awake cooing and looking around. A customer of the bike shop gave us this musical thing that connects to the crib. It plays lullabies and has lights. Collin enjoys looking at this. He did this for about an hour last night and still was awake after that. I will take this any early morning over having to pace the floor with him because he is crying non-stop.

He is also going longer between getting hungry in the early morning hours. This morning, he at at 1am and then not again until 6am. Thank you Collin! During the day though, he is now hungry every 2 - 3 hours. I feel like I have just feed him when he gets hungry again. This makes it VERY difficult for me to get my rest and that is catching up with me. I was not feeling so well last night and went to bed earlier than usual. I did get some good sleep last night since Collin did not get hungry when he usually does during the early morning.

We are going to stay home today because I think yesterday at the bike shop was a lot for him. We were there over 4 hours and I feed him twice there. I don't think he ate as well as he normally does at home because he had to eat under a blanket while I was at the shop. The kid runs hot anyway (like his parents) and the blanket made it worse. I am sure we will go for a stroller ride though because it's another beautiful, warm day today.

1 comment:

grandmaH said...

Thanks for the pics. Have a good day! GrandmaH