Monday, September 17, 2007

Play Date

Collin had his first play date today with Addison. She is 6 1/2 weeks old. I met her and her mom (Kristin) at one of the lactation classes a few weeks ago. The four of us met for lunch today. Collin was all excited and stayed awake during the car ride. I guess Addison was not interested because she slept the entire time we were eating lunch. She must not be into younger men. ;)

He continues to want to eat every 2 hours. Loads of fun let me tell you. I did actually get some things done in between him wanting to eat even though he did not sleep the entire time. Maybe he will sleep tonight.

We went for another walk today. He now stays awake for these and looks around during the walk. I like this much better than the screaming-his-bloody-head-off walks we had when he first came home.

1 comment:

grandmaH said...

I guess I am going to have to have a talk with Collin about older girls!! He will need to learn the art of communication. Love, grandmaH