Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just Five!

Collin's favorite number is 5.  He uses it all of the time when he is negotiating with us or telling us how many he wants of something.  Some examples from just the last week are:
  • "Collin, how many donuts do you want to eat".  He says "Five" while holding five fingers up.
  • "Mommy, I want you to read me five books tonight"
  • "Collin, when is Grandma H coming to visit you?"  He replied, "Tomorrow in five days".  Did not make sense but he did use "five" again.  :)
  • "It's time to get out of the bath" and he says, "I need five more minutes".  He uses "five more minutes" frequently...but does not mean five minutes.  I have even turned the timer on in the kitchen for five minutes.  When it goes off, he tells me that was not five minutes.

No comments: