Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"I am a Robot"

Last night after we came home from running in the park and visiting with friends, Collin was still hungry even though he had dinner before he and Daddy left to meet me at the park.  He finished two pieces of "mommy bread" (homemade banana bread) and then started walking across the room to where Daddy was sitting in his chair in the living room.  Instead of just a regular walk, Collin started walking slowly and repeated, "I am a robot, I am a robot" while moving his arms like a robot might.  Neither of us had ever seen him do this before and loved it.  He must have learned it from one of his buddies at school.  I am sure people laughed and thought it was funny when he did it which might be why he wanted to do it over and over again last night.  He even did it this morning when he was walking toward me to give me a kiss and hug before I left for work.

No comments: