Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fun in the pool

After I rode 25 miles and then ran 2 miles, I washout and ready to cool off. When I got home, Daddy and Collin were ready to swim. Perfect!! That would cool me down AND I would have fun with the family. Collin and I got in the pool first because Daddy was watching the last part of the Tour de France. Whole waiting for Daddy, Collin and I loaded up our water guns to get rady for Daddy. He had no idea what was about to happen. Collin was giggling hard and could not wait for Daddy to come outside. Wen he did, we got him!!! He grabbed a water gun and started to get us back. We did this back and forth for aour 20 minutesand had a great time. Collin did hit his lip on the side of the pool which slowed hi. Down a litle until he found out he was not bleeding. Then, I played Shark and got Collin under the water.

Collin and I got on pool floats. Daddy then played Shark. At one time, he growled at us. Collin told him that sharks don't growl. Duh Daddy!! We loved it when Daddy did some cannonballs to splash us and make big waves. We stayed in the pool for over an hour before getting out to get some lunch.

I love days like this to spend with the family.

No comments: