Monday, August 30, 2010

Shhh......Mommy was a little crazy tonight

Tonight after dinner, I needed to run an errand. Daddy had to go to the shop so I needed to take Collin with me. When we arrived, he remembered that there were water fountains by the shops and he wanted to look at them. I told him that we could after shopping. I kept my promise and let him check the water out.

At the first fountain, I gave him a few pennies to throw in the fountain. He REALLY loved this...cheap thrill too. We then kept walking to another water area I knew about. For whatever reason, I thought it would be fun to see what he did when he saw the small water pad that was by the grocery store. He stood there for a few minutes and had this HUGE grin on his face. I asked him why he was smiling so much and he asked me if he could get in the water. Not expecting me to say "Yes", I did. He still did not get in the water because he thought he was not supposed to...especially since he had his school clothes on. I did not have a towel or was prepared to get wet. We were just going home to take a bath, so I thought it would be fun for him to run through the water......and he did. He had so much fun. This video is a short version of the full one that shows him checking everything and telling me what he was doing including telling me that "my butt is getting wet Mommy!!!"