Thursday, August 19, 2010

Collin is doing well in his Primary class

Here is Collin's first report from his teacher, Ms. Kristine, about how he is doing in class. We were expecting an adjustment period based on what we heard from other parents when their toddler moved up to Primary. It really was not that bad...probably more rough on Collin than us. He was exhausted the first few days and went to bed at least 30 minutes earlier than he normally did. He is back to his regular night time schedule of going to be by 9:30pm. I wish it was earlier but this way, I get to spend more time with him when I get home.

Tomorrow, Daddy and I are going to bring cookies to school for Collin's birthday celebration. I told him about it tonight, and he seemed really excited about it. He is more excited about his pool party Saturday with his friends. He started listing them off.....Phew.....I did invite the 'buddies' he mentioned tonight....and a few others.

No comments: