Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Night Time Singing

The last two nights, instead of me singing songs to Collin. he starts the song and wants me to sing with him. He knows most, if not all, of the words to the following songs or nursery rhymes we song tonight:

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
Bingo including the "Collin" verse of "There was a little boy on the farm and Collin was his name-0, C-O-L-L-I-N....
Itsy, Bitsy Spider
Hickory Dickory Dock
Mary had a Little Lamb
Ring Around the Rosie
Baa Baa Black Sheep which he calls this song "Three Bags Full"
Pop Goes the Weasel
Muffin Man
1, 2, Buckle My Shoe

Lots of songs, I know....but, at the end of singing, he is really tired and ready to fall asleep. I enjoy singing iwht me and listening to him sing all of the words to the songs. My little boy is growing up.

No comments: