Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"Pants on the Ground" or "Shake Your Bon-Bon"

For those of you that have been following this blog for months know, you might recall that Collin shook his bottom back and forth and said "shake your bon-bon". I laughed so hard when I first saw him do it. Since then, he does this regularly and it's always entertaining....especially when others are in the room that have not seen him do this before. I have been wanting to capture this on video but he finishes as soon as he starts.

Well.....this weekend, Matthew's parents were able to get Collin's booty shake on video. He usually shakes his "bon bon" more but I think he was shy because everyone else was watching him. That's Daddy in the background singing "pants on the ground" which started with American Idol. I am sure most of you know the obnoxious song. To see more pictures and video's, check out Matthew's blog (see the blog list on the right).


1 comment:

Angy said...

That is too cute!!!