Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"I'm Coughing"

Collin has started to try or say anything to delay going to bed. Tonight, he wanted to play with his kitchen in his playroom because he needed to make me some food. I thought we could spend 10 minutes doing this. He, of course, was not ready to read books because he knew that meant it was time to go to bed.

Once I finally got him into the bed, he did lay down and started to arrange his buddies in his bed around him and then put one of the pillows between his legs (a new thing he started doing a few weeks ago). Then, he sat up and said he wanted some water. I told him that he could not have any because he was already in bed. He started to fake cough and then said "I am sick. Did you hear me cough? I need some water Mommy". Ugh!!! He did not need water and he was not really coughing. I continued to tell him that he could not have water tonight and would have to wait to drink some in the morning.

What will he try tomorrow night?

No comments: