Saturday, August 14, 2010

Looking for Bugs

This morning, Collin, Daddy and I hunted for bugs in the backyard. He brought home a bug bag that had a magnifying glass, a bug scoop and bug container. We decided to use it this morning in the back yard. I see bugs out there all the time so I just KNEW we would find some today. We did but only the really fast ones. We tried to catch a few of them but they all got away from us. I think Collin had fun anyway.

After hunting bugs, we did chores in the backyard which consisted of pulling weeds, cleaning out the pool skimmers and then watering the plants at the side of the yard. While I was doing this, Collin was riding his motorcycle underneath the water arch. We were not in a hurry this morning so I decided to have some fun with him. When he was riding through one time, I moved the water down just enough to graze his hair and get it wet. He laughed really hard at this and then wanted to do it again. We did that over and over until he was soaked! Hmmmmm.....we had no other choice but to go swimming......which we did for about 30 minutes.

No comments: