Thursday, May 6, 2010

First Baseball Game




Tonight, Collin, Daddy and I went to the baseball game. This was Collin's first baseball game ever....and my second of the week. I went Monday with some clients. Anyway, Collin quickly made friends with the people sitting behind us. The guy was really nice and gave Collin a soft baseball with the team's logo on it. You know how Collin likes to throw balls....so he was REALLY tempted to throw this ball too. He did end up throwing it back and forth to the guy behind us. That must have made him hungry because he ate most of his hot dog (this was the first time I have seen him eat a hot dog with the bun) and two slices of my personal cheese pizza. I don't recall seeing him eat this much before...or at least, it's been a long, long time. We brought an apple juice from home which he polished off too.
He did pay attention to the first two innings and then was bored after that. We got up and walked to the other side of the field and watch some from the outfield. He liked watching from Daddy's shoulders. We then went outside to throw the ball and to wear him out before heading home and go to bed. It did work...but a little too much. Collin broke down when we took a detour to the local frozen yogurt place. Hey......I just remembered mine is in the frig! Bye!


No comments: