Saturday, May 29, 2010

Staying Cool




It's getting hot out there. When I picked Collin up at school, his cheeks were red and his hair was glistening. The teacher told me that they had just come back in from playing outside. He was the only one with red cheeks but he gets that from his Mommy. When I am overheated, my cheeks turn red for at least 30 minutes after I start cooling down and Collin runs hot like both his parents.
We headed to the bike shop to pick up something for Daddy. While there, Ryan gave Collin a drink because he was thirsty. In one of the pictures, you will see that he has his glasses on. Whenever we get in the car, he wants to put his own glasses on like we do but to also keep the sun out of his eyes. Since he has done this, he does not complain about his eyes hurting as much.
Well, off for another fun filled day that I will write about later. Daddy and Collin are swimming in the pool this morning while I should be getting us ready for the day. I guess I need to sign off then.

No comments: