Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I get Cranberries!!!:)

So Collin was so excited that he dropped a log that before it hit the water he was telling me that he gets Cranberries:) You see we told Collin that if he went poo poo on the potty that he would get, well you guessed it, Cranberries. Tonight was the first time he went poo poo in the potty for me and I am not a seasoned proffessional like my wonderful wife.

So I made a rookie mistake tonight while helping my son go by holding him on the big potty at James Coney Island I forgot to protect myself from the gunfire coming from the front weapon. BAM, he got me right in the stomach all over my nice brand new shirt. It was a warm feelin that I did not first recognize so I continued to take fire and could not move fast enough to get out of the way. So I had to finish dinner with that warm, salty feeling.

Nonetheless, Collin went Poo Poo for daddy in the potty and that is the big news.

Hurry up mommie come home we miss you

No comments: