Friday, May 7, 2010

My wunderful day with The Boy. By Daddy

So the boy had a hard night getting up a few times a couple of them with poo, poo. Then finally getting up at 6:15 with mom to help her get ready. She did think is was wierd that he did not ask for cereal as that is his norm. Just Water, but nevertheless she went about her morning.

I wake up and proceed to take over the reigns of The Boy. We head to the front of thehouse and I am wondering why he is not hungry, but he wants to watch TV so no sweat. Then he looks at me and says "MY TUMMY HURTS" boy was that an understatement. I have him climb up into my lap and he proceeds to spewww everything that was in his little tummy all over my face, chest and stomach. So there is something to be said for how much The Boy can fit in his stomach. (I Saved the Couch, and Laura still has not said thank You for that one)

Now let me tell you the meaning of Love- your son throws up all over you and you sit there worried about him and hope that he is OK while you are sitting covered in nastiness. Once I determine is his fine we move to the washroom to clean up. Sorry no pictures.

Now fast forward to the end of the day- while you could imagine that the morning festivities were not fun, it did allow me to spend the whole day with Collin by myself, something I have not done in a long time. He is such a loving little boy that truely wants to be independant and likes to make his own decisions. No problem here as he tends to make pretty good ones so far. (Right now I would like to throw a big shout out to his mother for helping to raise such a smart, confident little boy.)

So trying to keep the boy entertained but not to active is really hard, but we did have some fun and then went to the eye doctor to find out things are just Fine.

The day ended with The Boiy laying in my lap trying not to fall asleep and singing with me as his eyes opened and shut. Then Mommie took him to bed.

IN MY OPINION THIS WAS A GREAT DAY, ALTHOUGH I WOULD HAVE SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE MUCH DIFFERENT WHEN IT STARTED SO YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN YOU WAKE UP. Thanks for a Great Day Collin.

No comments: