Saturday, March 27, 2010

TMI Collin!

Potty training has had more laughs than I thought it would. Don't get me wrong...there are MANY times that it can be frustrating....for us and Collin.

The last time the family was over, Mimi was helping Collin go potty. When he finished, he asked Pappy, who was sitting on the couch, "Do you shake it Pappy?" Pappy did not know what Collin was asking so he replied "shake what?" Collin just repeated the question and then said "I shake it....and Daddy shakes it." By this time, Mimi walks in and figures out what Collin is asking Pappy. Collin was trying to find out if Pappy shakes "it" after he goes potty just like Collin does. He learned this from watching Daddy. OMG!!!! I thought this was hilarious when I heard this story repeated to me.

I might not have done it justice or left some of the details out but had to post this one.

No comments: