Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mini - Me?

I am raising a jokester like me. Collin has a sense of humor already and I can see both of our influence in this. Here are some of the things Collin did just yesterday:

- I asked him to give me the sock he had in his hand. He walked up to me like he was going to give it to me, held out the sock and then quickly pulled it backed when I reached for it. Stinker!

- I painted my toenails yesterday while he watched. After I finished, I told him that my toes were wet...do not touch. He pointed his finger to one of my toes like he was going to touch it and then pulled it away fast. When I stood up, I saw him raise one of his feet, look up at me and then put his foot down REALLY close to my toe. He then started to laugh. From this, I knew he missed on purpose and thought it was funny.

- He wipes my kisses off and laughs

- He knows he is two years old but holds up five on his hand and says he is three.

No comments: