Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bad Bird, Bad Bird, Poop poo on the window

Collin noticed that the window was dirty and pointed it out to me the other day. I made the mistake of telling him that it was a bad bird that pooppooed on the window. He then said and continued to say "Bad Bird Poop Poo on the window," then he would say "Poo poo in the potty get cranberries"

We are trying to bribe him to going poop poo in the potty by offering him cranberries(Gummy Bear Vitamins). He really likes these and we thought it would entice him to do what needed to be done. He still has not done it here at home but he does it at the school. I think it is because the toilette at school is kid size and the one her at the house is to high so he says he is scared.
This picture is unrelated but I really like it so I wanted to post it. So I hope you enjoy it the way I do.
Daddy


No comments: