Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Egg Bombs

We have small plastic eggs for Collin to Easter egg hunt in the yard with (which we have not done yet). Last night, I thought it would be fun to hide them in his playroom. He had fun finding the 18 eggs around the room. I did have to give him a few hints of where to find the ones that were a little harder to find because they blended in. They were hard to find in that room because the eggs were as brightly colored as the toys in the room so I then hid them in the guest room (it's Mimi's room right now because she spent the night last night to help me while Daddy is out of town in Atlanta). Collin had fun finding the eggs hidden in the shutters on the window, on the floor, in the plant and on the bed. He wanted me to hide them again so I started to do so. I did not finish because Collin thought it would be more fun to start throwing the eggs at me or the wall. When the eggs hit the wall, they made a loud popping noise so he wanted to do that more and more. I was able to get him to stop so I could quickly pick them up and move onto something else. I did get a few egg bombs thrown my way before I finished picking them all up. That's a boy for ya!

No comments: