Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How did Daddy do it?

After work tonight, I stopped by a few places to see if that had a certain toy for Collin for Christmas.  I was looking for the Fisher Price Imaginext Fire Station (see picture at right) that Daddy and I decided would be Collin's big gift for Christmas.  Daddy and Collin were out running errands and would be home 2 hours later than usual so I thought I had time.  I did end up finding a fire station and a set of firemen figures to go with it, grabbed dinner and was home before 8pm.  Daddy already had Collin in bed with the lights out.  I will assume that Collin already had a bath, read books and was now in bed.  This was a shock because it was at least 30 minutes to an hour earlier than usual.  I was looking forward to seeing Collin because I had not seen him this morning.  I left before he got up (big presentation this Friday I needed to work on.

Not sure what Daddy's secret was to getting Collin to bed early.  He is asleep now because I hear both of them snoring.  Yes, Daddy is laying in bed with Collin.  Here is a picture of the monitor:

No comments: