Friday, December 20, 2013



We have been walking to school more now that we have Burke.  Collin prefers to walk now instead of riding the bus or being dropped off.  This morning, I joined the boys.  As we were leaving the house, Collin saw that I was not dressed for work and asked if I was walking him to school.  I said that I was and his face beamed!

 Collin had Burke the entire way there and did a great job with him.  As we got closer to school, Burke did not want to get on the sidewalk so I took over to let Collin go ahead with Daddy and walk into the building.  What, no kiss or turn around to look at us...and how cute we look?  Fine!

I enjoyed the walk back with Daddy to talk about our plans for the day and the weekend.  It was good to catch up.  Plus, I am always up for a walk with my family.

No comments: