Thursday, March 31, 2011

Donuts = an alarm in the morning?

Most mornings, Daddy opens Collin's bedroom door several minutes before Collin really needs to get up and then Daddy goes into the living room to watch TV.  The noise from the living room generally wakes Collin up and he eventually joins Daddy in the living room.....with a request to either turn the lights off or what he wants for breakfast.  Yesterday morning, I was still at home to witness this morning routine.  Daddy was in Collin's room rubbing Collin's back and Collin told Daddy to stop.....hmmmmm, It was going to talk Collin a little longer to get up I thought to myself.  Daddy stood up and said, "We are going to have donuts for breakfast".  If I was not there, I would not have believed it.  Collin sat up in bed, said "donuts?", and then climbed out of bed, left his room and almost skipped down the hall to the living room.  Guess he wanted donuts for breakfast. 

That was WAY too easy.  I will have to try that one. 

No comments: