Friday, April 1, 2011

Living Room Clothes

I think I have mentioned before that Collin calls our PJs "living room" clothes.  I guess that's because when we get home, we change from our work clothes to more comfortable clothes and then go to the living room or kitchen....hence the reason he calls them living room clothes.  He has now started going straight to his room to change into his PJs when he gets home.  Yes, this is before a bath, having dinner or even a snack.  Not only does he select PJs, he insists on wearing his flannel, soft, long-sleeved winter PJs because he says they are soft.  I guess he does not care that he later is sweating in them....not too bad though.

This morning, I was running a little behind leaving for work and was still in my bathroom getting ready when Collin woke up.  I heard him leave his room via his bathroom (he does not normally use his bedroom door for some reason) and then walk into my room.  He asks me before he even sees me, "Mommy, do you have your work clothes on?  Put your living room clothes on and come to the kitchen".  I knew from that statement that he was hungry and wanted me to get him some breakfast.  I told him that Daddy was already in the living room and he could get you some breakfast.  To that, Collin replied, "still put your living room clothes on".  I guess he did not want me to go to work....I did not want to either.  I'll pick him up early today and go to TKD.  He was showing me some new moves last night when I got home.  I cannot watit to see how much progress he has made.

No comments: