Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just for Grins

Collin continues to insert "potty words" whenever he needs attention.  Last night, Mimi was over to help because Daddy had jury duty.  I came home after spin class to help Mimi get Collin to calm down a little and move towards getting into bed.  While I was making sure that his "crew" (all of his favorite stuffed animals) were in his bed, I heard him counting with Mimi.  Tonight though, he was counting differently.  I heard him saying "1..2..3..4..FART!"  After laughing hard, he would repeat this.  Mimi thought it was funny (I did too) but I did let Collin know that was not the right way to count and that he could not say fart anymore tonight. 

I have tried telling him that saying "fart" is only appropriate when he does actually fart.  Well, that does not work either because 1) he farts a lot! and 2) he figured out that when he laughs, he farts...so, he will try to make himself fart by laughing. 

I guess boys will be boys.  I sure do love mine.

No comments: