Thursday, April 29, 2010

Collin's Sayings

Collin has come up with some cute sayings lately.

1. I love it when he is scratching somewhere on his body and he tells me, "I have scratchies".

2. If I tell him that we will or can do something later, he will respond by telling me, "We can do it on Sunday". Apparently, that was my response to him a few times so now Sunday is the day that everything gets done....which is really true in our house.

3. He will point out things or grab onto them and say "I like this Mommy". It can be a jersey at Daddy's shop, something he is eating or doing. At least he does not hate it.

4. Speaking of like, he is finally eating something else besides chicken. He really likes hamburgers but calls them a sandwich.....which is followed by "I like this sandwich" (see #3 above). As you know, he is not a huge eater.....but with hamburgers, he can surprise you. He ate an entire Beck's Prime kiddie hamburger the other day which are not the same size as other fast food kiddie burgers. He even had some of his shake and a few fries that night. I thought he was going to pop. Last night, Daddy took him to McDs and Collin had 1/2 of that hamburger and most of his cold fries.

5. I LOVE it when he tells me for no reason, "I love you Mommy", and then gives me a kiss. I am sure later in his life, this will be followed by some request he has so I am enjoying it now.

6. He is still saying "Cranberries make me fart" when he farts. Great in public and trying to explain where that came from. Mimi, any ideas?

I am sure there are more that I cannot think of at the moment. I will add them when I can remember (Mommy brain?).

No comments: