Monday, April 5, 2010

Operation Collin's Freedom - Update

Daddy came up with a name for Collin's new found "trick" of being able to get out of his bed last night. He did not get out last night after I put him back in bed. Thank you Collin!

I just talked to Daddy about how the morning went since Daddy had morning duty with Collin. He said he went in to check on Collin and Collin said he was not ready to get up. Daddy went to the bathroom area to start getting ready for work and the day. Just a few minutes later, Collin walks in and said "I got out all by myself" with a proud look on his face.

Later, he got back in his crib to jump. He likes to do this and practice turning around in the air when he jumps from one side of his crib to the other. Mimi was there because she is watching him this morning (school is closed today). Collin went to get out of his crib another way and he flipped over the rail. Of course, he cried and this scared him. I guess we will have to see if that scared him enough to not try and get out tonight after I put him in bed.

No comments: