Monday, April 26, 2010

Big Boy Bed...Morning Update

Collin did stay in his bed all night....well, at least he did not get out of it in the middle of the night. After putting him to bed, I joined Daddy in the living room. He was watching TV and I had to work some because of a big presentation I have today. I did glance over at the hall door thinking I would see a little boy standing there....but never did. When we were going to bed, we checked on him (which is what we normally do) and he was still in bed. Good so far.

We were not greeted in the middle of the night by the little guy which was nice. I did go for my run this morning and thought maybe Collin would be on my side of the bed when I got back like he was last week. Nope. A little after 6:30am, I did hear Collin talking to Daddy and asking him where Mommy was. He was up for the rest of the morning. Not bad for his first night. One down.....many, many more to go.

No comments: