Thursday, April 22, 2010

Two days without Mommie

and the boy turns into Yoda the jedi from Star Wars. I tell him it is time for bed and he says "I don't have to go to bed" as if I will quickly say "you don't have to go to bed" so then this morning it was "I don't have to go to school" I think mommie is teaching him the jedi mind trick.

More importantly we had a fun interesting two and a half days but we are glad Mommie is home. I like to think I did really well just he and I he was fed morning and night went to bed at the normal time and was bathed and teeth brushed and was on time to school each day. So good to go Father and son. Collin is now climbing out of his bed in the morning so this morning I got woke up at 6am by a happy little boy that was proud of himself. He bumped my head with his and told me he had to give it a kiss to feel better, so he kissed my forhead and it did it felt better. Kisses really do make bobos feel better.

No comments: