Sunday, August 30, 2009

Singing and Errands

When running errands today, Daddy, Collin and I sang some of Collin's favorite songs. I reminded Daddy that some of the songs, like "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" can be sung in a round. I started signing first and then I said "go Dad", for Daddy to start singing (which did catch him off guard) and then he started. After singing a few verses, we stopped. Collin was not finished so he said "Go Dad" wanting Daddy to start singing again. We both laughed and.....started to sing....again!

Then we sang "Baby Bumble Bee" which Collin likes...especially the "ouch, he stung me" part. We had to sing this one over and over and over again too. I am glad bought some CDs that have kid's songs on them because we have GOT to find some news songs that Collin will like.

No comments: