Friday, August 7, 2009

Collin's Potty Moment

This one's for the guys. If you have a weak stomach, stop reading now....hahaha

After washing the car and taking a shower tonight (see the blog entry below), Collin said he needed to go poo poo. I don't question if he has to anymore because he does need to go half the time he sits on the potty. He took his stool, took his diaper off and sat on the potty. He leaned over as he usually does and started to pee. He smiled and was proud of himself. He pushed a little more and he tooted. He laughed really hard after that and said "farted". He did that three more times and laughed harder each time. I thought I was going to pee in my pants because I was trying not to laugh. He did finally poo in the potty, he then wiped and it was time to get off.

No comments: