Monday, August 17, 2009

Momma's Little Helper

Collin likes to help me clean the house.

He puts his plate away when he is finished eating,
he throws his cups in the sink when he is finished,
he throws things away (not everything is trash so I have to watch this),
he helps me wash clothes (even when they are not dirty - see the post below),
he helps me wash the dishes including getting a rinsed one out of the dishwasher to rinse it again, and he helps me clean up his mess after eating.
Must be nice to have a little helper huh? I don't clean as fast, that's for sure, but it is fun to watch him learn.

Here are a few pictures of him helping me put the silverware away which is one of his jobs when I am putting the dishes away. He also puts the Tupperware away since that is the only cabinet door without a "Collin" lock. hehe

No comments: