Monday, August 17, 2009

"Roundy Round"

Collin is OBSSESSED with washing clothes these days. As soon as I take his clothes off, he wants to run to the laundry room, put them in the washer and then wash them. He wants to push the button to start the washer and then watch the clothes go "roundy round". He says this while making a closed fist, holding it in the air and turning it around and around.

Tonight, he got made at me for putting his PJs on him since he wanted to take them off and put them in the roundy round. I successfully put his shirt back on only for him to get mad and try to take it back off.

Yesterday, he took every blanket in the house he could find and put them in the washer. Once he could not open it, so he came and got me to open the door. I knew what he wanted so did not budge from where I was. This, of course, made him mad. I am running out of distractions from the washing clothes obsession. Help?

Mimi said he does this with her and can stand there for 30 minutes taking clothes in and out. Glad to know it's not only me he is wearing out.

No comments: