Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mommies plot for Collin to shun Daddy is working

So Daddy found out tonight about Mommies plan to win me over and have me hate the sight of daddy. Mommie and I hatched this plan about 7 weeks ago. It all started when mom came to me and asked why I always like Dad to do things with. I told her that he was so nice and so much fun but that I loved her and if she would help me I would turn on him and begin to hate the sight of him. I would yell when he came in the room and let him know when I disapproved of what he does. So we decided that she would have "surgery" and we could use that as an excuse as to why she could not pick me up. So over the last few weeks I have come to realize that whenever daddy comes in my room I have to go to bed, and I do not like that at all. SO I do not like Dad.

MOM IS MY FAVORITE. SHE WINS!!!


DAD SUCKS. & I HATE GOING TO BED.

Signed, Collin

No comments: