Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Criss Cross Apple Sauce= Political Correctness-BS


We had a great day today we went several different places and it is neat how COllin immediately grabs my hand when I get him out of the truck and put him on the ground. He knows he has to hold our hands when we cross a parking lot or street. He just knows he has to do it. This pictures is of the two of us coming out of Luby's he grabbed my hand as we left the resturant. He was really enjoying the balloon until it came off of his wrist adn then he talked to it as it flew away.
SITTING INDIAN STYLE= This is now to be called Criss Cross Applesauce at some point in life we are going to get over ourselves with the political correctness. Until then I am no longer going bald I now want to be described as Folically challenged.

We are now trying to teach Collin how to sit INDIAN STYLE so that his leg will grow the correct way(See previous post about his foot turning in) Collin is growing up real nice, he pays attention to everything we do and trys to copy it. So when we sit down on the floor we sit Criss Cross Apple Sauce so that he will sit the same way.
Once again Collin was a lot of fun, he told me today that he was tired and grabbed my hand to take him to his room for a nap this morning. I layed him down and he rolled over and fell asleep.
I want to throw a little plug out there for Chik Fil A as they have been one of the only places to go that had a diaper changing table in the MENS room. Very important at this stage of his life.

No comments: