Friday, May 8, 2009

Here are your shoes

Whenever Collin wants to go outside or senses that we are about to leave the house, he will bring my shoes to me and wait for me to put them on. It does not matter if they are the shoes that I had plan to wear while being out that day or not. Usually, he does pick the correct shoes since I have them already laid out. This morning was not the case. I was in the closet picking out something to wear and Collin found my western boots. I completely forgot that they were there....they were not out of sight enough though since he did find them. It was supposed to be a 90 degree day today so boots were not even close to the shoes I would be wearing. He did not care. He waited patiently until I put them on. Here is what I looked like. So far, I would say that he is not going to grow up to be a fashion consultant.

He does this to Mimi also. Guess it's getting close to the time he will be picking out the mismatched outfits you see toddlers wear as the parents just smile when people notice.

No comments: