Sunday, May 17, 2009

Holdin Hands




Collin and I spend a lot of time in and out of my truck. When we get out of the truck I put him down so he can walk on his own. He has gotten in such a routine that he expects me to grab his hand as soon as I close the door. So he reaches up and grabs my finger then we go where ever we need to go. Collin also knows that when we step into the parking lot from which ever store we just left he is to grab my hand. I like that he just automatically does it without me asking.

Next, Collin use to climb the stairs at the house on his own, but nowadays he wants to walk up and down the stairs like I do so he wants to hold my finger before he goes down. This is very cute because if I try to go before him he will stand there and hold his cute little hand out in a grabbing motion and then grunt as if to say, "DUDE, LITTLE HELP HERE"

Something Laura and I enjoy doing every so often is going through pictures of Collin as he has grown up. Here are a few of my favorites for you to remind yourself about.










No comments: