Sunday, July 11, 2010

Move over...

Collin is really enjoying the two stuffed animals Nancy got him at the zoo Saturday. He has carried them around the house with him (and Monkey) to every room he goes in. They sit in his lap or in the chair with us when we read books before bed. This used to be reserved only for Monkey and MAYBE Mickey every now in then. Tonight, we read Chicka Chicka Boom Boom which is a book about ABCs. One verse in the book is "Chicka Chicka boom boom! Will there be enough room?" which Collin usually says with me. After we read a few more books, he got out of the chair and started putting his new "friends" in bed with him. I was thinking to myself that there was not that much room left for him in the bed when he said aloud "Chicka chicka boom boom, there is not room for me". Too clever! I am glad I was able to laugh to myself at that one. The things their little minds can come up with.

1 comment:

Angy said...

What a smart boy and sooo cute!!