Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Collin bathroom remodel

I just put the finishing touches on Collin's bathroom tonight. The theme is due to Collin's favorite stuffed animal....named Monkey. Here are the pictures of Monkey Collin took with my phone. I think he did a good job.





















In one of the pictures is a growth chart that allows for me to include pictures of Collin in it. It was perfect because of the monkeys on it and the colors. The other monkeys and dots are vinyl adhesives. They peel off and can stick again which was helpful when I was trying to figure out where to post them.

When Collin saw his bathroom tonight, he had a hug smile on his face. Then, he counted the monkeys and said there were five of them. Later tonight, he talked about the Monkeys as he took a bath. He especially liked the Monkey on the clothes hamper door. I think he approves of the remodel.

No comments: