Sunday, February 28, 2010

Collin's New Sayings

It's rare that Collin does not have something to say these days. Here are just a few that I can remember from this weekend:
  • If he knows he is doing something he is not supposed to, he looks up at me and says "I love you Mommy" and then smiles. Ugh!!! How am I supposed to discipline him after that?

  • If he thinks he has hurt me in any way, like stepping on my feet, he will say "I'm sorry Mommy" or "Are you OK?"

  • Sometimes when he poops in his underwear, he will look at me and say "I'm a stink butt". He got this from me calling him a stink butt as a nickname. I stopped that one a few months ago but I guess it stuck. Stink butt sure is appropriate when he has poop in his underwear.

  • If we are sitting on the couch together, he uses his elbows to push off on me. Well, most of the time, he jabs his elbow into my boob. Since I know he is going to do this, I will hold the side of my boob until he gets up. He saw me doing this and asked "I hurt your boobie? Are you OK?" Who cannot help laughing after that? I actually held it in as best as I could.
He also sticks his tongue out when he is concentrating. I am afraid he is going to bite it one of these days. Here he is doing it when he was about to "drive" the tractor.

No comments: