Monday, February 1, 2010

The little talker tonight

On the way home tonight, Collin and I were singing songs like we sometimes do while in the car. We sang ABCs, Bingo and then started to sing the Wheels on the Bus because it was raining (I thought Collin would love it when I actually turned the wipers on for the part when it's mentioned in the song). He stopped singing with me and said clearly "Momma, I gotta talk to you". I kept on singing because there was no way he just said that. He then repeated " Momma, I gotta talk to you" and then added "stopped singing". I stopped and he said "We played in the gym at school". I did not say anything to him and just let him talk. He continued to tell me who he played with and then that he wanted to get home and play with his fire truck which was at home. Daddy bought him a big fire truck yesterday that lights up, makes sounds and the ladder moves sideways. This is the same one he had to show Saige yesterday.

No comments: