Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm Hiding Mommy!















This is what Collin was doing in our closet this morning as I was getting dressed. He still REALLY likes to hide, then say "Mommy, I'm hiding" so that I will come find him. I have tried to tell him that when he is hiding, he as to be as quiet as he can so that I cannot find him (which I am glad that he is not listening since I don't want to lose him this way either). When he is hiding, if he does not call out and let me know he is hiding, I can hear him giggling from his hiding spot.

I must say that this spot he just recently found is a really good one. I used to love to do this when I was younger and remember that the more clothes there were, the better. In this spot, there is an area behind the box that has nothing in it. He can sit in this area and then jump out at me when I find him....as you can tell he has done in the pictures above. What I love about this is how much fun he has and the smile it puts on his face. I love it!

No comments: