Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mimi is in BIG trouble

When I picked Collin up from school yesterday, he was singing. Remember, he loves to sing songs. Most of the time, I know the songs because I either taught him or he learned them in school. This song he was singing was different. I listened more closely and he was singing "pants on the ground, pants on the ground". Now, I knew I heard that before. If you watch American Idol or even heard on the news a few weeks ago, there was a contestant that was singing this song. Mimi thought it was funny and was singing it the other day when she was over watching Collin when he was sick. Well, she must have sang it one to many times because it stuck. All the way home...."Pants on the ground, pants on the ground".

Mimi!!!!!

Here are the lyrics and info about the song if you have no idea what I am talking about:
http://bubble20snarkgroup.com/pants-on-the-ground-lyrics/

No comments: