Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Grocery Helper

Last night, Collin and I went grocery shopping. He picked out the "car" cart and had a great time in it. I would tell him when we needed to turn, and I could see him frantically turning the wheel as we did turned. He even used his horn to "honk" at the people walking by. Must get the honking from Daddy's driving....hehehe Anyway, I did notice there were a few times that he leaned over and was trying to get something off the shelf. I caught him and told him that he needed to put it back. I think figured out that I needed to give him at least one item that we were buying that would occupy him and that he could not eat. Well......I did not catch him one time when he put something in the cart. I did not notice it until we were checking out. He had grabbed a bag of Sesame Sticks. Little sneak. I bought them anyway since they were something different and knew that I liked them if he did not want them.

When we got home and he was helping my unload the groceries, he did remember his "purchase" and wanted to open it. He liked them and ended up moving the bag around with him in different spots of the kitchen as he helped me cook dinner.

I love the little guy.

No comments: