Sunday, February 14, 2010

Monkey in the Bed

Collin and I stayed home most of the day yesterday so that he could get some rest since he is still sick. I also wanted to clean the house and get it ready for Grandma H's visit. For most of the day, he did sit quietly and play with his cars or other toys. He found our variety of playing cards, mixed them all up and then put them back in matching piles. That occupied him for at least 30 minutes. Here he is enjoying some cartoons (Phineas and Ferb). Just like his Mommy and Aunt with those chips....
Later that day, I noticed it was more quiet than usual. I called out for Collin and he answered me from his room. I thought he must be in there throwing toys or stuffed animals to the top of his armoire like he likes to do. Nope! He crawled into his crib and was jumping in it.
I guess it's good that he still has a crib to jump in so he won't fall out. He really looks sick doesn't he?

No comments: