Saturday, February 6, 2010

More Collin Sayings

While throwing his underwear on top of his armoire to try and get them stuck up there (hey, free entertainment cannot get any better than this), he would say "oh my gosh" when a pair got stuck. He would get more underwear and do it again. One time after some got stuck, he said "awww, so sad". This made me laugh, so he repeated it a few times more. Once, when he was backing up to get a better look at the top of the armoire, he made the beeping noise that a big truck might make when it backs up. We really needed to get dressed and leave the house but I could not stop him from having fun and cracking me up.

Later, when I sneezed, he said "bless you" like he does most of the time. This time, however, he added "are you OK?" How could I not answer that question?

No comments: